Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Calendar Girl

It's that time of year again to break out the new calendars and make those resolutions for the better. I've come across so many cool calendars in my own personal search that I cannot decide what I want.


Here are a few of my favorites:


These are dry erase vinyl wall stickers. I think they are perfect for a workspace! - etsy (simpleshapes)

I
This calendar is like a puzzle. Move around the numbers (which are from the City of Lights) each month as necessary. I would love this in a children's playroom - Etsy


A humorous take - Keep Calm and Carry On Women's (left), Men's (right) - Etsy (LittleBrownPen)



Letterpressed Printed Calendar - Etsy (Paisleytreepress)

Cute for the desk in the acrylic frames - Etsy

Similar to the calendars above, both of these yearly calendars are individual pictures made for frames. I love the idea of the entire year hanging in frames on a giant wall, in a kitchen perhaps - courtesy of 2modern blog (left) and etsy (right)

1 comment:

  1. AHH..i love all of these! i may be posting a few on my own blog. don't you love the wedding i posted? D.I.E!

    ReplyDelete