Monday, January 11, 2010

Closet Case

Here is a little something to give you some serious closet envy. I wish my closet looked like one of these this morning before the clothes were flying in every direction.



I'm loving the high contrast in Nicki and Miley's closets.


Olivia Wilde's Cedar lined closet and Mariah Carey's infamous shoe closet with gold star inlays on the floor. Where would one begin in a shoe closet this large? I'm not saying I'd have a problem with it of course!


J. Crew Creative Director, Jenna Lyon's closet. One of these pictures is from a photoshoot of her Brooklyn home where a little staging was done. I'm sorry I do not remember which is the real thing but both are amazing. The look so easily changes from French chic to ski lodge equestrian with just a few different pieces.

These are both so cozy looking. I love the idea of a closet in the bathroom

Pictures via HGTV and InStyle.com

1 comment:

  1. I could look at these all day long! That closet in the bathroom..YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete