Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kidding Around

Who doesn't love children? Ok well not everyone but, they are cute and they look even cuter when they're sporting the newest D&G or Stella McCartney children's collection. These kids also happen to be the newest inspiration for street photographers like The Sartorialist, Garance Dore and Jak and Jil. I wouldn't want to post me in my pink and green bunny sweater and matching hats from 1st grade next to these chillins. It's tough being a triple threat as a toddler!


Where is my silver spoon?



Color and fun - only appropriate!


These two are future "IT" girls


This second picture reminds me of gossip girls. Don't be fooled by their innocence



All bundled up but still looking uber stylish


Style isn't just for the young girls either:

These boys are future heartbreakers.






Your future wall street financiers

Pictures by Planet Awesome Kid and House of Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment