Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nice Day for a White Wedding

I'm addicted to shopping for wedding dresses. I'm not even engaged but recently, I've found myself getting lost online for hours looking at bridal sites. The bf says it is just another reason for me to spend time shopping online. Maybe it is OR, it could also be part of my not-so-secret desire to be a wedding planner. I have a little J.Lo wedding planner in me, minus the whole hot Doctor boyfriend and Gucci shoes. Anway, it was probably hour four of my most recent online shopping excursion that I stumbled upon the lovely brand known as BHLDN. While the name was inspired by the Dutch word, "to keep," it was a love of all things LOVE that helped create this romantic, fairytale-esque Anthropologie spin-off. Like their mother company, BHLDN offers feminine, vintage looking apparel and accessories that are truly one of a kind. One look and you'll be addicted.



These just say, "parisian elegance" to me


I love how ethereal and whimsical these are with subtle details



These look like a well kept hand-me-down; old yet somehow modern



I am in love with the mix-and-match pieces. How does one decide?








Along with the more formal dresses are a wide variety of short styles perfect for an engagement party or rehearsal dinner.


For the classic girl...


Or the flirt


There are even shoes and these are not just for the bride. I'm contemplating all of these for my next occasion


I'm over the whole colored shoe trend for a wedding but I can move past it for these beauties


And who doesn't love sparkle?


Classic white but never boring. The feathers are everything.





Yes, there is even more to love with a collection of wedding day accoutrements like cardis, shrugs, furs and capes


Layer for warmth or for drama, both are show-stopping


Fall even more in love with this must-watch




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment