Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oscar Recap

Here is the remainder of dresses from Sunday evening. I didn't mean to post all black gowns but that's how it turned out. As you can see, the asymmetrical and sweetheart neckline trend continues. I posted the last picture of Marion Cotillard because its pretty much the same dress as Sarah Jessica's but a different color and neckline. They are both belted tulle ball gowns by Christian Dior Haute Couture. I have to say, that after some serious contemplating, I'm not really a fan of either Dior.




After all the recap I've chosen the best and worst dressed of the evening:
Top 3
Melissa George, in Dolce & Gabbana
Taraji P. Henson, in Roberto Cavalli
Halle Berry in Marchesa
*I have to acknowledge Freida Pinto's choice. Not only did she go with a bold color for a newcomer and for the evening but she also chose a somewhat different shape.
Bottom 3
Amanda Seyfried, in Valentino Couture
Heidi Klum, in RM by Roland Mouret
Beyonce, in Dereon

No comments:

Post a Comment